As with all intercooler hard-pipe kits, the stock rubber hoses to the intercooler are replaced with solid pipes to eliminate distortion under boost. But the devil is in the details, and that is where similarities end. The COBB EVO X Intercooler Lower Hard-Pipe Kit consists of single piece pipe made from mandrel bent aluminum tubing. The result is a weld-free pipe from the intercooler outlet to the throttle body, without unsightly mid-pipe silicone hose couplings that can disrupt flow or potentially blow off under boost. The pipe diameter is increased from the stock 2.375î to 2.5î, enhancing flow even further.
The kit is completed with high quality COBB silicone hose couplings and heavy duty T-Bolt hose clamps to eliminate those embarrassing hose blow-offs than can occur when demanding the most from your EVO X.
- Colour: Black
- Hot side pipe is single piece, weld-free mandrel bent aluminum tubing increased to 2.5î
- Cold side pipe is single piece, weld-free mandrel bent aluminum tubing increased to 2.5î
- Minimal hose couplings for clean appearance and reduced blow-off potential
- OEM BPV location and orientation maintained with BPV hard-pipe
- Eye-catching COBB logo hard-pipe bridge
- Fits with OEM airbox or optional COBB SF Intake
- Fits with OEM engine cover
- COBB silicone hose couplings
- Heavy duty T-Bolt hose clamps