Whiteline Adjustable Camber kits allow for easy on-car adjustment and fine tuning of camber settings resulting in improved traction, increased cornering grip and better tyre life – ultimately improving overall performance. The kit includes low compliance synthetic elastomer bushings which maintain preferred alignment settings as well as enhanced steering response.
Adds +/- 0.5deg camber
Kits Required: 1
Kit Contents: 2 Shell Bushings, 2 Tubes, 4 Bolts, 4 Washers, 2 Nuts, Install Guide, Grease
Warranty: 3 Year / 60,000Kms
- Engineered to alter/ optimise camber alignment to compensate for body roll, body distortion and tyre roll when cornering.
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Featuring premium anodized alloy materials, Whiteline alloy products are anodized providing a long-lasting protective barrier to corrosion and wear but they look great too.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline’s latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Specially bonded design for optimised strength typically required in high load bearing applications.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty.