Knock, knock, knock! That’s the sound you hear when your sway bar links are not doing their job. Links are a common service item due to either worn or over compliant bushings/ joints and possibly bent or snapped centre bodies. Upgrade from the old units to Whiteline sway bar links with superior features that outlast and outperform the original equipment.
Notes: Universal cut to length link
Kits Required: 1
Kit Contents: 2 Links, Install Guide
- By eliminating flex and compliance associated with original equipment, these high strength links are engineered to increase sway bar effectiveness and improve overall performance, increased rigidity and responsiveness which can be felt especially during lane changes and initial turn.
- Manufactured from high quality steel and include heavy duty steel ball joint ends ensuring maximum strength and durability.
- Eliminate sway bar preload during installation and allow for on-car length adjustment of up to 25mm centre to centre.
- Heavy duty ball joints adjust and rotate to any angular combination for ease of fitment and optimum performance.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Designed with the installer in mind by reducing the need of specialised skills, tools and equipment.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty.