High Quality Street and Track Performance Coilovers that deliver Flexible Setup Options.
Features & Benefits:
- Type Flex have a Full-length ride height adjustment feature, for separate adjustment of the ride height and the pre-load of the main spring.
- Twin-Tube Design – To maximise ride quality for a Street or Track Performance Application & Ensuring Maximum Available Stroke
- 16-level Damping Force Adjustment System (Compression & Rebound together) – Achieve the perfect setting that gives the best performance not only on the Street but also on the Track.
- EDFC Compatible- Electonic Damper Force Control, for adjustment from the Drivers Seat. Go from Road to Race Track with the touch of a button
- Double Powder Coating of the Damper Shell Case for improved rust prevention.
- All Type Flex Coilovers kits come complete with Top mounts. For Front Strut Type applications the Pillowball Top mounts include a camber angle adjustment system and a reinforced rubber uppermount is used for the Rear Strut Setup.
- With wishbone, and Multi-link Setups, where camber is not adjustable via the top mount a reinforced rubber uppermount is used. All kits with are fully EDFC compatible.