Essential servicing kit for your vehicle featuring key hard working front control arm bushings to replace worn and tired factory units. Whiteline’s signature black bushings are made tough and offer outstanding abrasion resistance, high load bearing capability (4WD’s, utes and towing), flexibility, increased tensile strength and chemical resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
Notes: Essential front vehicle kit – contains W53312 and W53270 to ‘Activate More Grip’
Kits Required: 1
Kit Contents: 4 Shell Bushings, 4 Bushings, 10 Tubes, 13 Washers, Install Guide, Grease
- Engineered to alter/ optimise camber alignment to compensate for body roll, body distortion and tyre roll when cornering.
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline’s latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Specially bonded design for optimised strength typically required in high load bearing applications.
- Hand picked Whiteline bushings and/or alignment, geometry products best suiting your vehicle.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty.