All in one leaf spring bushing service kit covering front and rear eyes of the leaf plus shackle bushings. High kilometres and heavy load carrying causes excessive wear on rubber bushings. Whiteline’s signature black bushings are made tough and offer outstanding abrasion resistance, high load bearing capability (4WD’s, utes and towing), flexibility, increased tensile strength and chemical resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
Notes: Essential rear vehicle kit – contains W73250 and W73251 to ‘Activate More Grip’
Kits Required: 1
Kit Contents: 12 Bushings, 2 Tubes, Grease
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline’s latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Designed with the installer in mind by reducing the need of specialised skills, tools and equipment.
- Hand picked Whiteline bushings and/or alignment, geometry products best suiting your vehicle.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a limited lifetime warranty.